Duckduckgo censorship

Well, I’ve been living in various EU countries, including one that recently exited EU. I have lots friends in the US. I am not that well acquainted with how things work in Greece these days. But, I think what you are complaining is how neoliberal world works. I’m complaining that we don’t even have a chance to elect our dictator.

Just let me elect my dictator! :smiley:

1 Like

Turns out there’s actually an add-on to do this:

Noiccccce…
2 Likes

So if you live in Russia, then Duck Duck Go would call the notion that Ukraine is winning the war is dis-information. However if you live in Ukraine, then Duck Duck Go would call comments that say that Russia is winning the war, dis-information. This could change however, if the US government gives Duck Duck Go money to call either of those countries’ positions, dis-information. Duck Duck Go should not be in a position to judge anything political. Go Woke, Go Broke. Just look at what is happening to Disney now. Disney shouldn’t involve themselves in politics as they do. This censorship political venture is a can of worms that will hurt Duck Duck Go.

1 Like

DDG it need to be neutral at WHATEVER. Anyway i never use it U.S web search engines.