One day I’d like to daily it and sell my android. Watching progress is always exciting in the mean time. Off the top of my head.
- Better Bluetooth (BLE and music without drops)
- Better battery life (working standby with wake on calls)
- GPS/navigation (I use this regularly - I’m unable to get a fix and worried this may never come)
- Camera (I’m simple. I need auto all the things)
Other nice to haves:
- Waydroid or equivalent for any gaps (stadium apps, bike shares, maybe more below?)
- Facebook messenger
- Casting (youtube/Plex/TV app)
- Haptic feedback I think is very weak - Edit Solved double duration for button-pressed
- Maybe smaller screen size / package in general. (but really I do like how this phone feels in your hand as is. comparing it to phones with a case on it’s more or less in line)
- GPS fixes if it is in fact a hardware issue across all phones
I consider myself a pretty basic phone user. With maybe some core improvements and waydroid I’d be able to switch over.