Librem 5 Low, Critical Battery Percentage Adjustment

Hi in Ubuntu you have:

gsettings set org.gnome.settings-daemon.plugins.power percentage-critical 10
gsettings set org.gnome.settings-daemon.plugins.power percentage-action 9
gsettings set org.gnome.settings-daemon.plugins.power use-time-for-policy false

However in phosh I have not found a way to change the profile file that determines what is considered low, battery, critical, about to shut down battery percentage.

What I want to do is maybe two or three things:

1. adjust the battery percentage warnings, notifications for low, critical, about to shut down to the same exact percentage say 5%
  2. once 5% is reached I want to add an action to suspend the phone shortly afterwards say 10 seconds later (and remove the action of shutting down phone, so it will eventually shutdown while suspended once battery runs out)
  3. possibly remove the critical and about to shut down percentage configuration entirely, not interested in it and only want to see one warning of low battery nothing else

It is possible that the following is the answer: No Hibernation action on critical battery

But it is also possible that it does not apply, given the age and the different hardware platform.

Something to look into anyway.

Thank you for the tip! Based on the configuration file if you don’t have valid values, or just comment out the critical battery % or any other line, it will revert to defaults automatically. So there doesn’t seem to be a way of customizing the way I want, which is get rid of most warnings.