I’ve had issues recently with my Librem 5 (Redpine Wifi/BT card) not detecting certain networks. I recently reflashed the phone to troubleshoot an unrelated issue, and the wifi issue has persisted and now I’m not able to detect my home network. Things I’ve tried:
- Made sure my time and date are set correctly
- Reset my router
- Toggled the wifi HKS a few times
- Made sure my router was broadcasting on 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz
- Changed the channel my 2.4 GHz network was using, three times
- Set up a guest network with a different SSID
The third time I changed the channel I switched the setting back to “Automatic,” which is supposed to choose the least-congested channel and broadcast on that. My network briefly reappeared on the Librem 5, and the phone began to connect, but then the network disappeared again and hasn’t come back. No other device seems to have a problem connecting to the network, so this is something specific to the Librem 5. But since this problem was happening before the reflash with different networks, I don’t think it’s specific to the reflash.
Any other troubleshooting suggestions?