New Post: Librem 14 Rave

@Kyle_Rankin @nicole.faerber does the usb-c port support multiple displays off a usb-c dock?

2 Likes

I look forward to receiving my L14. I hope each and every engineer, developer, and, well, all staff at Purism feel pride and accomplishment.

I am impressed.

7 Likes

Indeed, all staff of Purism can be proud of making this laptop. It is a pretty fast beauty, on the outside and on the inside (and on the code-side:-)).
And not only that, finally, shipping is imminent, so all these wonderful Librems will be leaving Purism on the (hopefully short and safe) journey to their place of final destination.
And let’s not forget: especially small and medium companies are struggling in these hard times. Even HP, Dell and other multi-billion-dollar companies are struggling as well to get their parts.
Mayor German car companies even asked the Federal Government of Germany to intervene on Government-level to get the chips they needed. Some production lines even had to stop completely!
So, we can be delighted that Purim made it! We only need to hope that these ships from China dock quickly and are quickly processed in the Ports, so Purism can ship.

3 Likes

The USB-C DisplayPort Alt Mode standard only supports 1 monitor.

1 Like

no, that requires Thunderbolt, which the L14 does not support

2 Likes