Pegasus Spyware

I would like to highlight two other pieces of text (not related to security though) …

We always knew this thing had an expiration date

Moody’s has downgraded NSO’s debt

So, um, they knew that they would only keep (legally) getting away with it for so long but they still borrowed $500m?

Pity the parties who lent them money.

1 Like

Also bad:

…some clients had asked to shift their contracts to lesser-known rivals…

So there are more of them out there.

1 Like

IMO:
Borrowers loan of the iPhone does not support people’s right to privacy. Privacy is not one of it’s features. That is, “privacy” against stalkers, which iPhone is designed to do - Stalk, Monitor, Inject more code, Report back, and Control the person at the end of leash. (SMIRC) like Win 11.

It might be the “safest, most secure consumer mobile device on the market” against viruses, and hacks. but ramps new ones are better and faster at stalking.

I won’t pay exorbitant monthly fees and a lot of money on a mobile device that is designed as a stalker to record and report all of /my/ their devices events.
Unfortunately, the price of privacy is very expensive, needs manic-attention, and there is always Big Bro and corporations trying to break any Stalker barriers.

Luckily, we have thing-a-ma-bobs like Purism and Librems, that will come down in prices, or the mean income catches up or they pass each other. Soon I hope.

S

2 Likes