Public Offering to Become a Shareholder in Purism

An important event that occured was the prominent StartEngine campaign banner on the forums being replaced by the temporary outage. After that was resolved, the StartEngine campaign banner was not restored.

@JCS

1 Like

I havenā€™t contributed because my personal circumstances have changed and Iā€™m unable to responsibly contribute to the campaign, as much as I want to.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s completely understandable, and no worries - your enthusiasm and support has still been very much appreciated and it is best that you prioritize your personal financial needs. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

173 investors now :wink:

1 Like

@JCS

The StartEngine campaign is over, so the banner can be removed again.

5 Likes

It would be nice to hear how the money will be used with more specifics and perhaps where else they are looking to acquire funds, seeing how they didnā€™t reach the maximum amount. Specifics such as what development areas they are looking to focus on. The campaign only provided vague estimates about how the money would be allocated such as x% toward marking, y% toward R&D, etc.

2 Likes

Recent open job positions:

Focusing on these positions make sense to me.

Also some of the old developer contractors have recently increased activity. Maybe they are already contracted or it could be a coincidence. At least some of the old developers show they stick around.

4 Likes