Purism doesn't ship orders - refund asked

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Purism is being honest about international shipping.

We are all in the same queue, so be patient.

Excuse me but how can you say Purism is honest about the shipment? what are you basing yourself on? why did they tell others?
Come on, 3 months to solve a problem with DHL?
and now they hide the message…

3 Likes

It is affecting the Librem 5 I won from the raffle:

In addition, I requested an RMA for my Librem 14 to upgrade some internal components, but there is no ETA due to the aforementioned issues with DHL.

No, this is automated based on community flags not an action actively taken by Purism. Now if they leave it hidden after review then that would be endorsing the continued hiding of the message, but to blame them for the automated functions of the forum software is a bit less than honest.

1 Like

I’m not amused that a post from me appears in a thread having the title “Purism doesn’t ship orders - refund asked”.
I do not support this.
Yes I am waiting for my order since december 2023, and yes I am at moments frustrated for the problem still not being solved, but I never asked for a refund or accuse Purism for being dishonest or worse.

So please do not put words into my mouth I never have used.

2 Likes

Free to think as you please but your opinion sincerely does not interest me
BR

2 Likes

And who decided the automatic hiding rule? Google? : joy:
BR

1 Like

Nobody put words in your mouth. A previous post of yours from the old “Estimate You Librem 5 Shipping” thread was simply quoted in this thread.

3 Likes

In that case I feel free to conclude that you are here only for being a troll.
That said, I will put you on the ignore list and wish you the best in getting your refund.

1 Like

More or less. The original post claimed that Purism is lying about issues with international shipping, so I provided our posts in that thread while also sharing my situation in more detail as counter-arguments.

4 Likes

OK, I did not read it that way.
I thought that your remark in combinatioin with the Thread name " Purism doesnt ship orders - refund asked"

was directed not only to MV71, but also to me.

Rereading your post I understand you had the opposite in mind.

3 Likes