Updated delivery date?

As Q3 draws close I hope you guys will somewhat lift my anxiety for your phone by becoming more specific with the delivery date. Else I will soon not be able to sleep, hoping every day that my phone arrives :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Also holding out with my Galaxy Note I becomes more and more difficult. So please don’t make me wait longer than end of Q3 this time :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Please see https://forums.puri.sm/t/when-will-librem-5-start-shipping/5945/

4 Likes

Hmm, this thread evaded me, also my forum summaries. Else I would have jumped on it.

Well, anyway. I think with two weeks left until Q3 an updated statement of at least Early/Late Q3 would be in order. Everything else basically means to me, Q3 will also be missed.
And don’t get me wrong, I would be fine with even that. I would not be fine with finding out a week before the deadline, like last time, though.

2 Likes

There is also this post from Todd himself which, though not focused on the Librem 5, still mentions Q3. It was posted 2 days ago (June 13). So I think we still have to assume Q3

4 Likes

Com’on guys!!!

I have a clay pigeon thrower set up and ready for my android. I want to see:
a- how well an android will fly
b. what happens when it gets hit will bird shot. Will I find google spread all over the field?

Y’all are slowing up my scientific experiment!

6 Likes

Pah. I done stuffed my pump action with slugs. Yeehaa!

Still plenty of time left …Q3 could be all from 1st July to 30th September :smile:

1 Like

Doesn’t all this Q3 talk assume that their fiscal year aligns with the calendar year? Just a thought…