(as we all know for example Ubuntu was 2004, Trisquel was 2005, etc.)
2) Where did PureOS originated?
- Was it France? As www.pureos.org appeared to be.
- Was it United States? As Wikipedia stated.
- Is www.pureos.org (not pureos.net) a part of Purism’s PureOS? I am confused with this France project with same name.
(as we all know for example Ubuntu was from UK, Trisquel was from Spain, etc.)
3) Is Distrowatch page correct stating it was France/2009? (link)
- Who is Marc Poirette? See link above.
- Is it correct to use Purism’s PureOS logo on that France distro with same name? See link above.
I hope I can get satisfying answers here. I need these data for my book I am currently writing about GNU/Linux which includes PureOS. Thank you very much in advance.