Ability to set all tracked and watching topics to normal

dear admins/mods,

i have looked in my profile under preferences if i could find an easy way to set all tracked and/or watching topics to normal status but haven’t found any option that would allow me to batch select EVERYTHING.

so far it’s only possible to manually visit each created or replied to topic and change in manually but what if there are thousands of these topics ? it would take too long …

we need a way to select everything and change it in one go and it needs to be visible and accessible to all who have more than 10 threads in their list. maybe also be able to OMIT SOME that we are actively following with interest or something of that nature …

i hope you take this into consideration …

thank you ! take care and stay safe ! :mask:

This forum is using the Discourse software. So most likely there is nothing that Purism can quickly and easily do to address your request if the functionality does not already exist. Perhaps search the internet to see whether the software already contains the desired functionality and, if not, the request should go somewhere where the maintainers of Discourse will see it.

Yes, it is open source software so in theory either you or Purism (or I) could add any missing functionality. In reality I would rather that Purism focused right now on their own products.

A hack way of addressing your request would be to create a new account. I understand completely why someone would want not to do that.

1 Like

i’m not in a hurry and i didn’t mean to SOUND urgent but in any case it WOULD be nice if it was implemented

i just thought i put it into the wild since maybe other people have wondered about it in passing but decided not to speak out … or not … either way i’m sure someone read it and i’m probably better of if they know about it …