About the Qubes OS category

(Replace this first paragraph with a brief description of your new category. This guidance will appear in the category selection area, so try to keep it below 200 characters.)

Use the following paragraphs for a longer description, or to establish category guidelines or rules:

• Why should people use this category? What is it for?

• How exactly is this different than the other categories we already have?

• What should topics in this category generally contain?

• Do we need this category? Can we merge with another category, or subcategory?

1 Like

Hello I’m somewhat new to Ques via Librem 14 but have used it on my clevo Nova Custom. Now I know technical issues are to be addressed to Purism in a fresh email and not to be discussed in here. Believe me I follow the format they ask you to follow yet still no reply. I received my Librem 14 with 5 keys being non responsive and it took me over a month to even be able to send it in. It’s now being returned to me with Qubes OS and they mention to use the default passwords? So is this a heads boot with Gpg admin, Gpg user, etc etc. What I mean is what default passwords are they referring to. Please shed some light on this for a Philistine like my self? I imagine they are referring to LUKS? Maybe security key pin? Please forgive me for asking on this site but it’s arriving tomorrow and I really want to be able rouse it. Thank you again. Please forgive my ignorance even the genius asks questions.