Anyone in Utah looking to develop on the L5?

I have a Chestnut L5 and I was hoping to do some development work on it when I got it. Unfortunately, I haven’t been able to devote any real time to it and I don’t see that changing any time soon. I am considering trying to “timeshare” my device with those that might be able to contribute to the ongoing development and haven’t received their own yet. I am not going to ship it anywhere so I am really only considering people who I can meet in person (wearing a mask and maintaining social distancing :slight_smile: ) in Salt Lake/Utah counties in Utah in the United States. I am sure any contributions would be welcome by the community: software development, hardware profiling/debugging, video reviews, just using the device and reporting bugs, etc.

If anyone nearby is interested, please send me a private message and let me know what you want to do with the phone. I do want the phone back so I am going to have to “vet” anyone who contacts me pretty thoroughly. Don’t be offended if I ask a lot of questions :smiley:.

2 Likes