App request: Bitwarden and Vocal Podcast App

Bitwarden: Bitwarden Password Manager
This app is being picked up by every other major Linux OS I have personally tested. Not just for businesses.

Vocal Podcast App: Vocal Podcast App
This app is also available in most other Linux OS’s I have tested. Well-built, stable and useful.

Who would I tag this post/thread for proper attention?

https://puri.sm/fund-your-app/
:wink:

1 Like

I use Bitwarden as my password/info manager, and like it a lot.

1 Like

I see Bitwarden flatpak is available through the PureOS store, but it’s quite a large download. Not sure if it would fit the screen or not, but someone could try it.

1 Like

@amarok Thanks for pointing that out. I didn’t see bitwarden as an option when I checked the software store.

I guess I will submit the Vocal Podcast App as a software option.

Tangent: I am nowhere near advanced enough with computer knowledge to be able to easily fix things that aren’t “plug-n-play”. I can’t even get my current printer to work properly with the Linux OS I am testing right now (Kubuntu); the people in the forums aren’t providing good troubleshooting advice and seemed to have given up entirely on helping me with this one issue. I am using an EPSON ET-3760, and no go on successful printing.

Edit: Suggesting the Vocal Podcast App isn’t working. There is a bug on the Fund Your App checkout page, it keeps asking for a shipping method even though I gave it one; won’t work properly.

For the printer issue, maybe start a new thread here in the Purism forum (category “Other OSes” or “PureOS,” whichever applies). There are enough knowledgeable people here to help you figure it out. Describe what you’re running, what you’ve tried, what isn’t working, etc. If the answers get too technical, just ask for a clarification/simple baby steps, etc. :slightly_smiling_face:

P.S. About Bitwarden, I think I didn’t notice originally that you’re talking about desktop PureOS, not mobile, so my apologies. If you add the Flathub repository to your machine, you’ll probably see the Bitwarden flatpak available. We can help you do that if you’re interested.

Vocal is also available as a flatpak. You can install it on PureOS (or other OSes) via the flatpak command;

flatpak install com.github.needleandthread.vocal