Apple and Google Cave to Authoritarianism...Again

Apple and Google already use all of the web pages, Devices and Algorithms to nudge users and female users mindset. So the available Information is filtered in hard ways.

Everyone who relay on “Apps” is lost in its own way.

RSS and Tor Browsering is kind of a free, like for pirates, harbor.

If you use a usual phone without free Roms and a usual Browser you are already lost. Pick some root Server, and grep Webpages and Information through scripts over there. With yt dlp or rss readers for example and pipe that information over. If you like more spam-filtering. Train your own A.I. or use cascades of Filtercode.

Edit: And yes its still an Element for the “cold war 2.0”. At first Russia use American Infrastructure to nudge western Citizens, but that was only a honeypot to study and learn. Because the control was and is on western devices and servers… - oh i hate everything in this war, this information war and all about politics and all economy interest.

Lets dig a hole and put it inside to finalize the green, free renewable energy and free unfiltered information for all humans on this planet as soon as possible!

Edit2: From my perspective its not ok to use an app to nuge people if this have to do with range and how to get more informatione on privecy to nudge people and mindsets. Just do not use Apps. Use pen and Paper. Because apps and Informatione is allready a power to controll people. Like Brexit, Myanmar, Brazil… and so on.

1 Like

This thread is meant to imply that it’s Apple and Google who are the “villains” for forsaking their users and supporting authoritarian efforts to control the “state’s” message.

I don’t disagree with what you said about stoking international tensions that result in antagonizing authoritarian governments, but that’s not the point of the original post.

1 Like