Awesim Family Plan in the foreseeable future? 🤔

I struggled for the proper category… Lol.

So I just found out about this yesterday because I’m researching options. I am so sick of the duopoly that we’re stuck with currently. I have a Google Android that I can’t stand and I was planning to switch to Apple, but now with what they’re doing with censorship cancel culture, I just can’t support either.

So I’m curious if in the foreseeable future will there may be some kind of family monthly plan? Because obviously the more people I get in my family to have a phone like this- that’s a pretty high monthly fee. (Yes. I understand why it’s all high right now…)

And I think I finally figured out the ONLY difference in the 2 phones aside from the 1200 dollars is where they are made, right? Now I LOVE the USA idea… Just not sure I can really afford it… :confused:

librem.one has a 5 member family plan if you didn’t know that already … aweSIM is America only (U.S right now)

Purism hasn’t announced a family AweSIM plan. You can email support@puri.sm to make sure that Purism hears your request.

Well, for what it’s worth, you can finance products and pay for it over 6-12 months. It’ll be a long time before you’re Evergreen or Fir batch L5 arrives anyway.
Yes, the only difference between the China model and US model is where most of the parts are made and assembled.