Bitcoin payment

I’m unable to purchase the Librem 15 HD with BitCoin. I get this message at the top of the page when checking out: “Sorry, but there was an error processing your order. Please try again or try a different payment method.”

1 Like

Hi Shawn.

I’ll have this checked and report back to you.

Cheers

1 Like

Hi Shawn!

We have identified the problem. It will be fixed soon. I will notify you via mail once this get resolved.

1 Like

Awesome! Thank you!

1 Like

Shawn, everything is fixed now. You’ll be contacted by our operations manager regarding your order.

Thank you for your support.

Cheers!

1 Like

Thanks a lot! I just emailed ops team back after placing a new order successfully. Looks like I made a typo in the shipping address.

1 Like

New thing here (maybe), slightly wandering but theirs a point.

I was in on the last day to preorder the Librem 5 with thd discount. During the purchase, I was hoping to fund it from multiple sources. I was very on the fense and at that last hour I didn’t have any one banking source with enough funds to pay the amount. I saw the external funding thing that was offered and used the intrest free payments method.

I need a laptop more than a phone, but didn’t have funds to get yours. I’m running a Nextcloud server and they added a password manager a short time ago. While getting my passwords out of Google’s Chrome, I discovered that the tiny bitcoin quantities I forgot about in a couple wallets from many years ago (1B=285USD) are now enough to afford a Librem laptop.

I would need to make 3 transferrs to pay for a laptop. Two Bitcoin transfers and one US Banking transfer with USD. I don’t think the shopping cart system on Purism would allow that to happen.