Can't install KMail and KOrganizer (unmet dependencies)

I was following the instructions in this page for installing KDE on PureOS: https://tracker.pureos.net/w/pureos/tips/install_kde/ and I got everything installed and working properly, but the KMail and KOrganizer. Both sofware have unmet dependencies:

sudo apt install kmail
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree       
Reading state information... Done
Some packages could not be installed. This may mean that you have
requested an impossible situation or if you are using the unstable
distribution that some required packages have not yet been created
or been moved out of Incoming.
The following information may help to resolve the situation:

The following packages have unmet dependencies:
     kmail : Depends: akonadi-server (>= 4:16.04) but it is not going to be installed
             Depends: kdepim-runtime but it is not going to be installed
             Depends: libkf5akonadisearch-plugins but it is not going to be installed
             Depends: kdepimlibs-data (>= 4:15.12~) but it is not installable
             Depends: kf5-kdepimlibs-kio-plugins but it is not installable
             Depends: libkf5akonadiagentbase5 (>= 15.07.90) but it is not going to be installed
             Depends: libkf5akonadicalendar5 (>= 15.07.90) but it is not installable
             Depends: libkf5akonadicontact5 (>= 15.07.90) but it is not going to be installed
             Depends: libkf5akonadicore5 (>= 4:16.04.0) but it is not installable
             Depends: libkf5akonadimime5 (>= 4:15.12.0) but it is not going to be installed
             Depends: libkf5akonadisearchdebug5 but it is not going to be installed
             Depends: libkf5akonadiwidgets5 (>= 4:15.12.0) but it is not installable
             Depends: libkf5alarmcalendar5 but it is not going to be installed
             Depends: libkf5calendarcore5 (>= 15.07.90) but it is not going to be installed
             Depends: libkf5calendarsupport5 (>= 4:15.12) but it is not installable
             Depends: libkf5calendarutils5 but it is not going to be installed
             Depends: libkf5contacts5 (>= 15.12.0) but it is not going to be installed
             Depends: libkf5followupreminder5 (>= 4:16.04.0) but it is not going to be installed
             Depends: libkf5gravatar5 (>= 4:15.12) but it is not installable
             Depends: libkf5identitymanagement5 (>= 16.04.0) but it is not going to be installed
             Depends: libkf5incidenceeditor-bin but it is not going to be installed
             Depends: libkf5incidenceeditor5 (>= 16.04) but it is not installable
             Depends: libkf5kmanagesieve5 but it is not going to be installed
             Depends: libkf5kontactinterface5 but it is not going to be installed
             Depends: libkf5ksieveui5 but it is not going to be installed
             Depends: libkf5libkdepim-plugins but it is not going to be installed
             Depends: libkf5libkdepim5 (>= 16.04) but it is not going to be installed
             Depends: libkf5libkleo5 (>= 4:15.12) but it is not going to be installed
             Depends: libkf5mailcommon-plugins but it is not going to be installed
             Depends: libkf5mailcommon5 (>= 4:16.04.2) but it is not installable
             Depends: libkf5mailimporter5 (>= 4:15.12) but it is not going to be installed
             Depends: libkf5mailtransport5 but it is not going to be installed
             Depends: libkf5messagecomposer5 (>= 4:16.04.0) but it is not going to be installed
             Depends: libkf5messagecore5 (>= 4:15.12) but it is not going to be installed
             Depends: libkf5messagelist5 (>= 4:15.12) but it is not going to be installed
             Depends: libkf5messageviewer5 (>= 4:16.04.0) but it is not going to be installed
             Depends: libkf5mime5 (>= 15.12.0) but it is not installable
             Depends: libkf5pimcommon-plugins but it is not going to be installed
             Depends: libkf5pimcommon5 (>= 4:16.04) but it is not installable
             Depends: libkf5pimtextedit5 (>= 15.12.0) but it is not installable
             Depends: libkf5sendlater5 (>= 4:16.04.0) but it is not going to be installed
             Depends: libkf5templateparser5 (>= 4:15.12) but it is not going to be installed
             Recommends: accountwizard but it is not going to be installed
             Recommends: gnupg2 but it is not going to be installed
             Recommends: kdepim-addons but it is not going to be installed
             Recommends: kdepim-doc but it is not going to be installed
             Recommends: kdepim-themeeditors but it is not going to be installed
             Recommends: ktnef but it is not going to be installed
    E: Unable to correct problems, you have held broken packages.

Probably because of webengine. Can you confirm what exactly package is missing?

Are you expecting another output other than the one I shared in the original post? If yes, can you please guide me in how to get it? I can do basic stuff in Linux, but I’m not completely literate, sorry.

Yeah, I found it, libqt5webenginecore5 is missing. I’ll see what is happening.

1 Like