Contact block on pureos in librem5

This was covered in a different post. I do want to spend more time on call filtering…

Thank you for the reply i really appreciate, i’m happy that you consider it a very important feature, i understand the size of the company and you must choose what to do and what to postpone, my hope is to see this core feature to be developed and added asap

Thanks for the link, i read you would like to work on an app to do that and that’s really appreciated, i hope you could do it for the evergreen release, anyway please add a wildcard blacklist to be able to block i.e. regional spammer and robocalls

1 Like

From what I remember in the days of the dumb phones, rejected calls only got the “busy” sound - beeps and only if it rings all the way through it was routed to voicemail. Now, the phone treats rejected and unanswered calls just the same - sending to voicemail.
What I see as one of the “simplest” solutions for a starter is to have rejected calls forwarded to a number of choice and unanswered to voicemail.
Later , you can add lists and more options for different numbers.
From the software aspect it should be super easy. As I said earlier, my old Sony Ericsson had a lot of these options.