Crypto wallet Trezor Model T Suite installation AppImage

I am not a very experienced user. Please be kind. :wink:

I have purchased a Trezor Model T for my Crypto and have installed it successfully on my Librem 15. Now I have to add a Suite (https://suite.trezor.io/), which will show more coins. This Suite holds an AppImage. I have downloaded the linux AppImage, but I can not find information on how to add it. I have tried the ‘how to install on Linux’, but it did not work. I have to installa a programm, but I can not find anything in the list of software. Can someone please help me to install this suite?

@joao.fonseca ping! ^^

@Maarten
Hi,
Just to be clear, what do you mean by adding the appImage?
What error do you get when following the “how to install on Linux” instructions?

I came this far. Now I get a sandbox error. Something with sandboxing and try to find info about thet, but not very clear.

maarten@maarten-pc:~$ chmod u+x ‘/home/maarten/Downloads/trezor/Trezor-Suite-21.3.2-linux-x86_64.AppImage’
maarten@maarten-pc:~$ ./Trezor-Suite-21.3.1-linux-x86_64.AppImage
bash: ./Trezor-Suite-21.3.1-linux-x86_64.AppImage: Bestand of map bestaat niet
maarten@maarten-pc:~$ ‘/home/maarten/Downloads/trezor/Trezor-Suite-21.3.2-linux-x86_64.AppImage’
[10656:0329/211554.050175:FATAL:setuid_sandbox_host.cc(158)] The SUID sandbox helper binary was found, but is not configured correctly. Rather than run without sandboxing I’m aborting now. You need to make sure that /tmp/.mount_TrezorrAikSt/chrome-sandbox is owned by root and has mode 4755.
Traceer/breekpunt-instructie
maarten@maarten-pc:~$

I’m afraid the best workaround at the moment is to run it with the no-sanbox option

./Trezor-Suite-21.3.1-linux-x86_64.AppImage --no-sandbox

Thanks for answer and Trezor advised to install the beta version, which will be implemented soon. It seems to be safe. :slight_smile: