Concerning Librem 13 Version 2 laptops,
What is the constant input voltage [V] that needs to be applied at the DCIN socket by a power supply, and the input voltage range tolerated by the Librem system?
What is the maximum load current [A] that a power supply should be capable of sustaining through the DCIN socket?
What is the nominal electric power [W] consumed by the Librem system with no peripheral devices attached? How does the electric power vary per different operation modes?
- running on battery alone
- sleeping on battery alone
- running on power supply while charging the battery
- sleeping on power supply while charging the battery
- running on power supply with full battery charge level
- sleeping on power supply with full battery charge level
- turned off while charging the battery through power supply
- turned off while maintaining the full battery charge level through power supply