Estimate your Librem 5 shipping

When did you order.

If you click on the icon in the top right of the post denoting the message being replied to the forum will take you to the aforementioned post which has this information.

3 Likes

Ordered: 2018-11-09
Address verification: 2022-09-26
Ship date: 2022-09-29
Delivery ETA: 2022-10-04

As we don’t have any exact numbers in terms of how many phones were shipped, I extrapolated that I’d be at around number 4170 in the queue based on the previous two months of ordering (Sep & Oct 2018).

12 Likes

Wow, less than four years. You kids these days, and your fast delivery times :wink:

6 Likes

I got mine in 3 years 2 months. But then, I didn’t hesitate when crowdfunding opened up. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Update : shipping (to France)!

Order Date: November 8, 2018
Address verification email: September 26, 2022
Purism Shipped: September 30, 2022
Received: N/A

F.

7 Likes

From the look of things, Batch E3 should be fully processed by the end of October. Sure hope E4 will be production complete soon after.

3 Likes

Does anyone know how refunds will work if you used the interest-free monthly payment service? I ordered in February 2019 and don’t even remember the name of the service at this point.

https://www.splitit.com/ was the name of the interest-free service

1 Like

Thank you!

Do you know when I can request a refund? It’s currently Awaiting Shipment (ordered February 2019) and from the other recent updates it seems like they’re shipping December 2018.

Otherwise, has anyone had luck with requesting a refund from their credit card company?

Hi,

Order Date: October 18, 2018
Address verification email: September 29, 2022
Purism Shipped: 10/11
Received: 10/14

I did get accessories so possibly delayed due to this.

1 Like

There are several other threads on this topic, use the search, contact support, and/or start a new thread.

Support after using search is your best option.

2 Likes

OK. The search functionality here is not very useful when I’ve tried using it, so I’ll try support directly.

The quick answer, you’re not getting a refund. You’re in too deep now. Purism will issue a voucher for another Purism product, but they most likely won’t refund the money. I’ve seen too many people post on both videos and forums about how the early backers couldn’t get refunds.

What @Mr_Swiggs said is not correct. @esplanades, search the Librem 5/phones section of the forum for the latest threads about “refund.” Sort answers by date.

As this is all off-topic for this thread, it’s best to discuss it in one of the other threads.

7 Likes

Yeah, I ordered some accessories as well and had a slightly earlier order date than you. I’ve noticed future orders have already shipped, but I am also still waiting. Oh well, I’m sure we’ll see it soon enough.

2 Likes

Order Date: 2018-11-04
Address verification email: 2022-09-26
Purism Shipped: 2022-09-30
Received: 2022-10-03

With a few days delay for me to reply to their address verification email.

My initial impressions are: It is the device I expected at time of placing my order. Build quality is better than expected. Though I didn’t put the bar high re. bugs and battery life.

18 Likes

Update: Received the phone today (October 4, 2022), shipping to US.

7 Likes

Update : received!
Order Date: November 8, 2018
Address verification email: September 26, 2022
Purism Shipped: September 30, 2022
Received: October 4th, 2022

F.

11 Likes

Weeks was rather an understatement for the refund :frowning:

This is the response I got from them today:

At this moment the refund processes are slower. As such your refund is
scheduled to be processed in Q1 2023.