Estimate your Librem 5 shipping

Shipping mail, that is, it has actually been shipped, or the address confirmation mail?

1 Like

You should create a separate topic and people will help you to debug.

1 Like

The address confirmation email. Hasn’t shipped yet

We should consistently use the term “tracking number email” (or, more precisely, the “ship date” you get from the tracking number) if that’s how we’ve been collecting data so far.

1 Like

Finally😁

Ordered: 22.10.2017
Address mail: 01.03.2022
Ship date: 08.03.2022
Arrival date: 14.03.2022

12 Likes

Ordered :11.1.2018
Address email: 8.3.2022
Tracking shipping email: Didn’t get one
Delivered: 15.3.2022 Fed-ex(driver called to let me know he was at the front door with a package.)

6 Likes

Honestly, how this can happen: order date 22.10.2017 and 11.1.2018 delivered nearly the same day?

IDK. When the phone rang and I didn’t receognize the number(Fed-ex guy) I almost ignored it thinking it was another extended car warranty spam call.

1 Like

Since both dates are covered by currently shipped batch, I guess the most likely explanation could be the difference in where the phones have been shipped to. Delivering to US can happen overnight, while delivering to EU can take a week or two.

5 Likes

The diff between the order dates are ~70 days.

1 Like

You’ll going to see soon on the chart why that isn’t as relevant as it may seem :wink:

7 Likes

Yes, Yes, I am going to update that chart. Let one more data point pour in and then: “let the curves increase”!

7 Likes

As an early hint, you can take a look at the chart as-is right now and realize that both lines need to meet up in the top right corner :smiley:

2 Likes

@joao.azevedo, Can you please help?

It’s because we’re almost done with crowd fund campaign orders (maybe few like buzzLightyear left). From now on we’re around 10 times faster through order dates.

3 Likes

I didn’t see the address e-mail at once, so it took a couple of days before I responded. And as mentioned I also live in Europe;)
That combined with bulk shipments as also mentioned I think somewhat explains it.

1 Like

I replied to your DM, I was AFK a part of the day yesterday.

HI, WE HAVE BEEN TRYING TO REACH YOU ABOUT YOUR CARS WARRANTY. PLS RESPON

sorry I know this is off topic I just couldn’t resist.

7 Likes

Incorporate the number disconnected system tones into your normal voice mail message. Robocallers should then automatically remove your number from their database. :wink:

6 Likes

Thank you! This worked well. So here are my dates:

Ordered: 19.10.2017
Address mail: 25.10.2021(answered within two days)
Ship date: 14.03.2022
Arrival date: 17.03.2022

(My initial impression was good, but very soon I ran into serious wifi problems… now I hope I can solve them with hints from this long thread).

9 Likes