For Sale: L5 USA Pre-Order Evergreen + Dock --- $800 OBO

I need the money more than I need the phone right now.

The convergence phone works fine. I still have the original box and will include the charger, a USB-C cable, and the dock that Purism sells.

I may or may not include the PGP card and some sort of microSD card. However those earbuds are mine! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I think they actually sound pretty good. Lol. Better than the cheap ones I got with my Hiby hifi audio player… Plus, they’ve been in my dirty beaver ears. Do you really want them…?

Shipping via USPS + insurance & signature from the US domestically and to Canada and México for additional charges.

I have not used it extensively but, it has taken a few falls. It’s got a few cosmetic scrapes. Pretty much the entire time I’ve had a privacy screen on it. Recently took it off because it was so scratched from simply going into/out of a jeans pocket. :sweat_smile:

PM me or E-mail at:
8exea1er7 {-at-} mozmail com

Update:
Including:
• Accessory pouch
• Original charger
• Type C to type A USB cable (presumed 3.0 because it has blue but, I have not benchmarked.)
• USB-C dock from the Purism shop
• 16GB mSD card + adaptor
• FreeGeek sticker. See https://freegeek.org it’s a great organization
• Phone belt clip. Unless you do Not want it. I recommend getting hook&loop tape (i.e. Velcro®) to wrap around the front for securement and easy removal.

1 Like

It is generally recommended not to include an email address, particularly in a public post. I surmise that this email address has been created specifically for this sale but if other valid email addresses are readily guessable from the above email address, things can get annoying.

2 Likes

Meh. You’re right. I suppose it would be better to use a disposible E-mail so.I updated my post.

3 Likes

Added photos!

1 Like

Still selling this!

1 Like

Willing to negotiate. :speak_no_evil:

1 Like

$100US off! (Total is 800USD)

1 Like

Morning bump.

1 Like

I’m interested, I just joined this ‘community’ to message u. I’m EST so i will not see any ‘replies’
‘Messages’ or more until apx 8am EST but I’d like to discuss ($100 off USD, any crypto, etc) but otherwise I’m ready & able so let’s talk.

4 Likes

This may or may not have been sold!
Other posters welcome but, you’d be second in line for a limited quantity of one! Lol
:slot_machine:

2 Likes

Accepting money via PayPal!

2 Likes

Message me if you’re interested!

2 Likes

[will trade
phone-computer
for rent money]

1 Like

Now for a mere 800USD!

2 Likes