FOR SALE: Librem 5 unused, Version 1, BM818-T1 modem, Australia

For sale is my Librem 5 phone Verison 1. I had it for 8 months sitting in box, tested on Optus network, but unused as it unfortunately can’t be my daily driver phone :frowning: Mainly due to the physical nature of my work, the lack of phone covers and spare parts.

Phone has T1 modem :
supports cdma bc0 800 mhz
hspa+/wcdma b4 1700 mhz
lte-fdd b4 1700 mhz b28 700 mhz b66 1700 mhz
lte-tdd b34 2000 mhz b39 1900 mhz

I prefer to sell in Australia asking $1200 AUD including express post anywhere in country. (compare to wait 52 weeks + $1880 AUD for new) XMR or FIRO crypto payment negotiable.

Australians: please note in original box is only US,UK and EU plug on charger, ignoring Australian plug. Express post immediately upon EFT or OSKO payment
Posting outside Australia would be buyers expense and payment upfront in crypto.

1 Like

On your way out :wink: … we don’t have any information recorded for the Optus network so can you tell us what you tested and what the results were?

Inbound calls? Outbound calls?
Inbound texts? Outbound texts?
Data (internet)?

1 Like

I have briefly tested calls, SMS and internet - all worked fine on Optus :+1:

1 Like

Hi pav,

I’d be willing to buy it at $1200.

I’m in NSW, Penrith area.

2 Likes

@a440, please login into this Forum from time to time and check if there exist some private message for you, from @pav.

1 Like

Or maybe private message @pav directly but I am not sure whether there are restrictions on new users sending private messages …

1 Like

Yes, I was unsure about new user restrictions too, therefore tried helping @a440 to get in contact … over this Forum. Finally we will find out (or not if they do not post anything) if suggestion from my above post worked out well for them.

1 Like

Thanks @Quarnero, I got the message, and I’ve been in touch with @pav and the phone is on it’s way to me now!

2 Likes

The phone has been sold. No idea how to update heading of this post.

1 Like

Can you make some post as “Solution”?

Tradition says that for “for sale” topics, you update the topic title when sold.

@a440 has already marked a post in this topic as “Solution”.

1 Like