FS: Librem 5 USA, spare battery, and smart card. $500 USD

Not NIB, but in like-new condition. It has never left my desk, and is minimally used. I have the box, and everything it came with, and will ship anywhere in the US.

PM if interested.

1 Like

Minus the spare battery… which apparently does not work at all.

The phone and the smart card have both been overwritten numerous times, and factory-reset.

Reasonable offers accepted.

Offer ends 2023-12-31T2359Z, as does the material existence of the device.

Eh? You gonna go all “Office Space” on it at the stroke of midnight?

1 Like

The form factor is a bit small for the Office Space treatment, though perhaps at least the soundtrack of that scene can be used. Alas, the likely fate is by meeting 230 grains of freedom delivered over the air by one of the USA’s original hardware kill-switches.

1 Like

But… will it blend?

1 Like

I’m more interested in maybe smelting the remnants of an energy transfer event should one occur. George Washington no doubt asked the very question I ponder now “why blend what you can shoot?”

2 Likes

Ashes to ashes and dust to dust (or something like that).
Maybe you could donate the L5 to one of those 3 letter agencies, so they would have a bit more privacy. :laughing:

2 Likes

They already have plenty of that, plus anonymity and security. Normal folks have little to none of those.

Device no longer exists, and is thus no longer for sale. In hindsight, the Purism devices I own are so unacceptable that selling them to someone else would be abusive to the buyer so I really can’t in good faith do anything but destroy them. That’s saying a lot considering I spent half my 20s in combat for no good reason at all.

1 Like

Closing the thread as the device is no longer for sale.

1 Like