GNOME-maps not accessing location services

Hello friends o/

I have done some edits to openstreetmaps and realised that the maps are very slow to update on the L5. And I also had problems login in my openstreetmaps account, in the app.
Looking on Flathub I see the gnome-maps is verified. So I removed the maps that are installed in the phone (sudo apt remove gnome-maps), and I install the flatpak.
I like :> the app is much newer, the maps themselfs are updated straight away and I can login into my openstreetmaps account. Flatpak really is the future.
Now the issue is, this flatpak is not showing my location on the map no matter how long I wait.
I looked into the L5 Settings → Privacy → Location and I see that this flatpak is not even requesting location.
I use the program Flatseal and I enable the gnome-maps flatpak to access location.
Now, I can see the gnome-maps application in Settings → Privacy → Location and turn location access on.
After opening gnome-maps I can see in Settings that it did access my location services (last accessed today). But the dot is still not showing on the map.

My question is, was there a hack made to make the gnome-maps debian package from the Purism repositories shows the location on the L5? Could I apply the same hack to the flatpak :thinking:?

There’s a bug in xdg-desktop-portal that makes Flatpak applications using location portals unable to get accurate location. Apps that use Geoclue API directly, such as Pure Maps, will work in Flatpak though.

Thank you sir.
I will look into this. <3