Happy Holidays!

Just want to wish everyone at Purism and this community a very Blessed Happy Holidays and Happy Healthy Blessed New Year!

Cheers to all!

9 Likes

Right back at ya! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Happy holidays to you! Sent from my Librem 14! For Christmas, Santa let my Librem 14 arrive in the past couple of weeks, rather than after the switch to firmware jails, so I have a free wifi driver or whatever! Seems better! Good times!

Maybe I’ll never get another laptop this good. So, I’m giving thanks for this great opportunity. And I hope your holidays are great and that you get good opportunities too!

4 Likes

All the Thanks to Santa for.
Yeah my Librem 14 also it using Libre Atheros Module. Also i hack a Libre 2.1 Broadcom Module for Bluetooth.

Well there are 2 Laptops coming up in the Horizon better than Librem 14.(i not talking about Librem 16 either)

congratulations. I AM the privacy of my Librem 14 too. Haven’t gone ham yet on beefing it up to blue tooth or even gottne the conference calls or explored Qubes much but perhaps will explore that more next year. Let me know if you want another Librem 14, I still have an extra…

2 Likes

Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year to all !

6 Likes

20 posts were split to a new topic: December holiday …conversations

Merry Christmas every one

2 Likes

And a Festive Saturnalia to all!!!

1 Like

Happy Holidays again, to all!

2 Likes