Is there a way to get bluetooth mics to work?

I upgraded to the sparklan, and while it did improve bluetooth audio a bit and wifi a lot, I still don’t see bluetooth mic as an option even with multiple headsets. Has anyone figured out how to make bluetooth mics work? It’s the last thing stopping me from using this as my everyday device.

I can’t get some old apple aux earbuds working either so for some reason the phone just doesn’t see internal mics.

Any ideas? Thanks everyone :slight_smile:

1 Like

I can’t help with the question (I don’t have any Bluetooth headset) but another question might be:

What makes and models of Bluetooth headset, if any, have been found by anyone to work with the Librem 5? And what steps, if any, were necessary to get the headset working?

2 Likes

As for security and freedom reason i do not use Sparklan module either Waydroid. Coming back to the thread if i remember well mic work on sparklan but it needed to config manually, not sure howto.

1 Like

Maybe this article can help you https://dantalion.nl/2023/09/03/purism-librem5-daily-driver-tips.html#h-getting-bluetooth-to-work

1 Like

Be careful though because the first few commands are only applicable to the old WiFi/BT module, not the newer SparkLAN module.

2 Likes