L5 USA For Sale

Essentially Mint Condition L5 USA for sale. Purchased for my wife but she wouldn’t use it haha. $1700 and i’ll ship it to you immediately :wink:

3 Likes

You can purchase through ebay here if you prefer. https://www.ebay.com/itm/175284885033?hash=item28cfcb1629:g:KrcAAOSwIJVig8bv#vi-desc-maincntr

Shipping estimate 2-3 business days :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Dang, with shipping that quick, you’re making Purism look like amateurs…

2 Likes

Had to joke! All love for Purism

2 Likes

Your ebay description says

There is at least an 11 month waiting list for the American model

however Purism is currently saying “60 days” lead time. Sure I understand that a degree of scepticism regarding Purism estimates is warranted and in any case “2-3 business days” is much faster.

As with any Librem 5 / Librem 5 USA ad, you should specify what modem model is installed (rather than leaving the potential purchaser to guess).

Great point I will add modem details. And I haven’t been keeping up with the shipping updates so I only knew my experience- I will change it to “several months” to be more accurate! Thanks!

1 Like

Re-Listed at a lower price! $1400. Don’t make me keep it :grin:

3 Likes
1 Like

i tried to convince my poor gf that linux is the best since sliced bread, didnt make any headway

2 Likes

LOL i just asked my wife what she had to say for herself and she said quote: “I don’t know what the internet boys like to talk about” :sweat_smile:

2 Likes