Librem 14 "Road warrior" deliveries when?

In my opinion, with this:

1 Like

Probably because it sounds gloatingly. Of course there is potential of misinterpretation.

Well then please accept my apology, wasn’t my intention, and my smiley face didn’t help apparently…and I almost did another one here!

And by the way, can you answer my question I asked earlier about all the current stock having/needing the hotfixes?

2 Likes

I promised myself not to moderate this radioactive thread, lest my actions get misinterpreted, but I just wanted to point out that this is the only reason this thread’s level of arguments is so low. The moderation is still trying to keep disscussions civil and honest in threads without such dangers.

4 Likes

I got it, thank you very much. I totally get the point about being busy and I certainly didn’t mean it as a digg. I’ve been pushing 80h weeks pretty consistently myself since covid.

Don’t you have someone in charge of customer communication?

I placed the order on 18th July 2020. Received shipping address confirmation email on 26th March 2021. Still no update regarding tracking. Order shows as awaiting shipment. Am I left out?

1 Like

Update from the author of this thread(me,myself and i) :stuck_out_tongue: This thread ,if one goes back a few months was about an entirely different topic and very much less abrasive between forum members. I see that in some part the latest posts are relevant to an extant regarding shipping orders,confirmations emails etc and there is a new and fresh thread that i highly encourage you to post in.

For those that followed the thread lately its probobly clear that a lot of people including myself exchanged words that are not worthy outside a sandbox and i dont want this thread to be a hammer brought up in my name to smash at either myself,each other or purism and i also think that after much consideration it has milked every microgram of possible purpose and usefulness.

I am going to close it or otherwise ask an employee to close it and ask people to bury personal grudges created here and to encourage those of you posting your shipping updates to the newly created thread specifically for that purpose. The people in that thread will also appreciate you doing so a great deal im sure. :slight_smile:

Enough said i think. A lot of people have contributed over the months with great input,members,employees,i hope myself perhaps?

I will see you in other threads, but its time to put this one to pasture. If you disagree,my email is in my profile to recieve complaints. :stuck_out_tongue: But in all seriousness my decision is made.

3 Likes

@Kyle_Rankin im not sure how to close it, the only button i find to hover over says i do not have permission. Are you able to close it since i assume you have all forum admin privilidges and let it end with the dignity it began,rather than have it hang around now without purpose? Please and thank you.