Librem 5 - AU Model for sale

My L5 Evergreen arrived 2 weeks ago but due to changed circumstances since first supporting the project in late 2017 I’m looking to sell. I switched it on once to ensure it fired up, which of course it did, and charge up the battery. It will come with standard accessories plus the Privacy Screen which is unopened. I’ll also include the original invoice, with some of my details blacked out, but enough so if you have any warranty issues you should be OK.

Modem Type is BM818-T1.

To be fully transparent, the top right corner of the box got a little squished in transit from Purism. No impact whatsoever to inside contents but I thought I’d mention it.

Price is USD$950 which is well under current retail.

For AU buyers please note - you’ll need to purchase an AU adapter plug as the included power supply only has US, EU and UK plugs. You can easily buy one of those at Bunnings or most electronics stores.

I am willing to post to US, EU or UK but you will need to purchase the compatible modem from Purism and swop out the AU version yourself. Postage at buyers expense. Please contact for postage options and cost.

If I don’t get any takers it will go on eBay in about a week at a higher price.

Thanks

5 Likes

I’ve sent you a personal message :slightly_smiling_face:

I have a Librem 5 USA available for sale with Australian modem. If there is any interest in buying the phone please ping me, otherwise I will put it on ebay.

You should start a separate thread for your offer.

1 Like

Agreed @JuiceBox. Should be a new thread for a new sale.

My Librem 5 has been sold and on it’s way to it’s new owner.

@moderators are you able to edit the heading of this thread to show this item as Sold? I can’t do it.
Thanks

1 Like

In the meantime, you could mark one of the responses as “Solved.”

1 Like

I have received the device and all of the included accessories, which are all as described and in working order. The sale also progressed very quickly and efficiently. Thank you very much, OP.

1 Like