Librem 5 Calendar App

Aha, great, sudo apt install phosh-mobile-settings did the trick. Thanks @tomoqv

Now I have my upcoming calendar events available from the lockscreen. Most excellent.

Any chance the calendar will have invite capability? I use mine connected to my nextcloud server and would like the ability to send calendar invites from the phone, but it doesn’t look like it has a field to input contacts to send to.

I just would like to get that ‘Upcoming Events’ view from the lockscreen, as an app while I’m logged in. I long for a nice agenda view :smiley:

1 Like

Hello,
today I discussed with my wife about the starting time of a meeting and I realized that there is a problem in GNOME Calendar with ICS calendars and the local time settings.
While Evolution shows the correct begin of the meeting (e.g. 13:00), the GNOME Calendar app has a delay of 2 hours (e.g. 15:00), my setting is CEST, so +2 hours.
Maybe this problem is related to this issue gnome-calendar overcompensates time zone difference in web ics calendar. This issue describes my problem very well.
Is it possible to update GNOME Calendar in PureOS or do I have to use the Flatpak version? The last option is not my favourite.

1 Like

In general I would highly appreciate when Purism would follow upstream releases faster. Evolution is at version 3.38.3-1+deb11u1 on my Librem 5. My Fedora desktop has version 3.46.4. I sometimes have the impression that I experience still old bugs on my Librem 5 that have been fixed upstream a long time ago.

3 Likes