Switching to a new privacy and security oriented internet provider I have asked my new IPS to consider selling the Librem 5 (separate or as a bundle) and other Purism products as they all compliment their services. The organization is now deliberating the option.
If each of us would endorse the Purism products with their own ISP I believe that could boost
- Purism sales in direct related markets
- Purism financial position
- quantities/bulk on short term (decreased costs of L5 -> better pricing)
- awareness with ISP customers, creating demand
- manufacturing/availability of accessories
- IPS intentions by exclusive Purism/open source collaboration. To these specific IPS Purism products are all complementary allowing them ti differentiate and set them apart from mainstream competition
- exposure and acceptance of Librem products and Pure OS
- open gateways to Pure OS being generally considered nd accepted to become a major OS for the mainstream
- and what not?
What would keep us as a community from pushing the Librem 5 through these channels?