Librem 5 — List of Apps in Development

OSM Scout Server is way different from a bunch of tile files on disk. In addition to raster and vector tile support, it allows you to search and calculate routes. Essentially, you have map server in your pocket. So, you would probably remove those tiles later…

If you really wish to access these tiles from Pure Maps, its possible. But you will have to start a web server that can serve these tiles and write yourself small style for Pure Maps to access them.

It took me a while to find this post again. I had my head reassembled. That mapping program is super slick! I’m having some issues typing in an address and getting a result I want, but apart from that I’m stoked as hell about it. For all USA & Canada addresses a primary key is (house number, street name, postal code). It seems to want to get street name, house number, community, city, county, state, country.

The link to 2048 game is wrong and leads to authenticator

Great to hear! Search is a tricky business. However, default search engine - Photon - should be location-biased. Right now there are issues with that service, but I hope its will be fine soon (https://github.com/komoot/photon/issues/443). On L5, offline mode will be available as well, as on Sailfish. On Ubuntu Touch, offline may take some time to get fully packaged.

@adrien.plazas added 2048 game. Could you fix it, please? Don’t know where it should point to :slight_smile:

Woops, fixed. Thanks!

Thanks for the list! Just wanted to inform that the links for the Banking and TV Guide app are broken. They both have a false “l” at the end of the hyperlink attached.

Fixed links and sorting