Librem Mail server configuartion

Hi. I haven’t been able to get librem mail working on either mobile or desktop : (

I get this error message on Mailspring: “Connection Error - Unable to connect to the server / port you provided. (IMAP)”

Can someone kindly please point out to me what I’m doing wrong? Please see screenshot for desktop:

Thanks

1 Like

It may be worth trying rasheedahmed@librem.one as the username

1 Like

I would self-hate you personally if that was the problem.

Before joining this forum, I thought the VPN and Mail apps on android were having trouble and tried reporting it, but it turned out I was on the free account. I didn’t get the memo that those were paid subscription services.

What i thought the email was free too! Anyway I tried email address as username and it now gives this message:

Parsing Error (IMAP)View Log

----------IMAP----------

• OK [CAPABILITY IMAP4rev1 SASL-IR LOGIN-REFERRALS ID ENABLE IDLE LITERAL+ AUTH=PLAIN AUTH=LOGIN] Dovecot (Debian) ready.
    1 LOGIN “rasheedahmed"at"librem.one” “*********”
1 Like

Hmm, well, I can’t see much from that error message, but since you say you thought it was free - you did then opt for the paid plan, right? If you aren’t a paid subscriber, then you can’t use their email service.

1 Like

No of course not. Just found out now it’s not free. Guess this topic can be marked as resolved now. Thanks anyway.

1 Like