I’m a Librem 5 backer, probably still years away from receiving my device, but still thinking that social purpose companies, and specially small/medium size ones, are the best counterpart to BigTech. Therefore, I’m considering purchasing a Librem one account. However, there are a few questions that arise before going ahead:
- Does the email service have a webmail platform?
- Does it have contacts and calendars integrated?
- How easy are these to integrate in current Android phones, and/or any Linux distribution.
- Are there email servers in Europe or are they all in the US?
- I’d like to migrate all emails from my current inbox to Librem one. What is the size of the mailbox? Is it currently possible to increase it?
- How far are services like backups and files to be released? A coalition, or integration, with thegood.cloud could be very beneficial for both parties.
- Thoughts and reviews from their current users?