Whats the status on the development of the next revision on the current model available? Should I get the Librem 14 now or wait for the v2?
Would the v2 have a full size right shift key?
Could I swap the v1 for the v2 when it comes out in say 2 years, plus some $ of course? Is there an upgrade path?
It may be best to email Purism with your inquiry. It is unlikely that any customer could answer it.
Many companies would be unwilling to talk publicly about future products.
Its okee, I went ahead and bought a mini and librem 14 yesterday. If they release another, I will contact the company and see if they wouldnt exchange for an upgrade.