Looking for Librem 5

Hi, I’m looking for a Librem 5, to be shipped within Europe. Can be a used one, but functioning well.

2 Likes

In addition to asking as you have done, a search will produce appropriate topics: Search results for 'tags:marketplace #hw:l5' - Purism community provided that the topic title has not been updated to include “SOLD”. A lot of sellers are lax about updating the topic title, so probably best to go in reverse chronological order. You would have to determine whether the seller is in Europe / ships to Europe.

Hi, thanks, I have tried that. No one replies, because the posts are old, perhaps the people are no longer here…

I’ve just bricked my old Android phone. Now I’m going to try using my Librem 5, which has been sitting around unused for about five years. Otherwise, I could have sold you mine.

I’m sure there are plenty of people here who would be willing to sell their almost-unused ones, but they probably won’t come up very often. I’d wait a bit and keep an eye out—maybe post on Reddit, eBay, Kleinanzeigen, or wherever. You’ll probably find one eventually.

How much are you willing to pay for it?

1 Like

So it depends on its condition, how long it has been used, etc.

Thanks, didn’t know I can post a phone search in eBay