Being a new and happy librem 13 users, I would like to extend the freedom into my home by migrating away from my Synology nas onto a new box I would build myself.
I’v few requirements and I’m looking for HW that could support this:
- Must be x86 architecture
- Must be able to run with Coreboot
- HW musts: 4cores+ , 8G RAM +, wired lan, virtualisation capable
- Must be able to run Debian
- Must support M2 SSD drives (x2) and SATA drives (x2), could be done via extension card
- Should fit mini-itx motherboard format so that I could put it in a rack
Would anyone have some kind of recommendations around HW I could buy to support these requirements?
Many thanks in advance for guidance