My Account critical error Librem 5

Checked my order for Librem 5 (ordered November 11, 2017) since it has not been shipped, yet.
The field titled “Product” shows
"Librem 5 - A Security and Privacy Focused Phone × 1

There has been a critical error on this website."

Is that “critical error” related to why it is taking so long(5 years) to get my order shipped?

It could be why you haven’t received it recently. If you check the thread to estimate Librem 5 shipping, I believe they are, as of this writing, shipping orders from January 2019.

I recommend emailing support with your order number to inquire.

2 Likes

I doubt it. Is it still happening?

More probable is that you have changed email address in the 5 years or Purism’s email to you was not delivered for some other reason or the email was delivered but you failed to respond - but, yes, it is possible that Purism just overlooked your order and it is also possible that there is something wrong with your order details.

As @Sarcasmo220 says, you should email support with your order number.

2 Likes

Yes, i bet on kazmroz switched form some early phone to a later one and just got missed in the Que with a negative position number.

The best you can do is to contact the support, but i do not know why you had done it anyway sooner in the past.

1 Like

They, Purism, contacted me using the same emai l have always used and, no, I have never used another phone. The Purism rep apologized, since it was a lapse on their end and basically forgot about me for a few months. Now they have reiterated the same request, to get my mailing country to calculate the mailing costs. They already had that country to where the phone parts are to be shipped, since they have my mailing address, now twice: some lapse!

They also never gave me an order number since my order had not gotten to that stage. After I get the response as to mailing costs then I expect the invoice or bill for the whole order, by which stage they also should be giving me the order number.

3 Likes

You do not change the Phone (it was about Hardware Stages), but it was caused by development - the next new phone was another branch, with better hardware. And you got lost. So right know i hope you will receive your phone soon or already hold it in your hands. Congratulations kazmroz, lets find (some bugs and fix it) and develop some important software for it!

I just hope the back covers, that I ordered a month ago, work for the phone I ordered four years ago.

2 Likes