[MyL5] Librem 5 for sale

True, but with all the seasonal gifting and additional peripherals to my original order, I’ve also done some math regarding how much I like other things too, and concluded that another one may not in my best interest right now.

2 Likes

How much are you asking for it?

But is it legal to resell Librem 5 without FCC certification?

Also add:

• Is it legal to bring electronic devices into EU market without CE certification?
  • Is it legal to bring electronic devices into US market without FCC certification?
  • Is it legal to refer to changed terms and conditions w.r.t. refund policy even though at the conclusion of contract other tems and conditions applied?
1 Like

700 dollars

You brought it for $650 right? Other option is to return it back to Purism and they should verify everything on phone before putting it up for resale as you get your money back if that’s possible.

1 Like

Given that it’s such a recent delivery, the OP could instead have asked for and received a refund. Selling it back to Purism now is presumably a poor financial outcome for the OP.

2 Likes

Or maybe OP is just being altruistic and letting someone get their hands on a L5 early.

2 Likes

and by chance to earn $150 to cherrish the altruistic mindset.

2 Likes

$700 - $650 != $150

FWIW OP doesn’t appear to be price gouging, at least by my estimation.

I hope this Librem makes its way to a good home, kind of wish I could afford it, but that’s not in the cards at this time of year. Other priorities at the moment.

$700-$600=$100
Still a very appealing reasonable deal. I would buy it for sure if I had some extra money. Anybody want to Christmas gift me $100?

1 Like

That’s a bargain!
First, it’s a saving of $100 and more importantly, the lucky enthusiast gets to skip months long line.
If this was fully functional daily driver, I would pay you in a heart beat. Just can’t afford any amount for a spare / extra phone

Ok I thought I’ve missed the very early bird price but looking at wayback machine it seems I actually caught that, so I stand corrected - by chance to earn $100 to cherish the altruistic mindset.

1 Like

So jealous

What the hey man! I mean Christmas gift me $700. I try to kinda proofread what I type. Must be getting senile.

I’ve offered to buy but OP is only interested in check or money order - and I’m not sure there’s a method where I’m comfortable using those compared to other options.

Waiting to see if there’s another form of payment available or if I’ll have to pass and let someone else take the deal :slight_smile:

Current price $799 . Price in 2017 was $599.

2 Likes

Read again, != Is “not equals” :wink:

but the = after the ! is “equals”

1 Like

Correct the ! Means “not”

The combination is “not equals” or more fully “is not equal to”

2 Likes