New Post: Librem 14 Update: Freed EC, Shipping Beginning in March

It would be interesting indeed to see what change has been made concerning the kill switch for example, how far they extend from the top of the laptop. Also, just a regular picture to make this dream come truer.

So since there are no new updates or changes we can assume everyone is getting their L14s shipped within the next three weeks.

I just got an email that says mine will arrive on 4/1/21.

7 Likes

:astonished:

1 Like

3 Likes

When did you place your order? :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

Seriously? When did you order? I’m still waiting to see something, ordered July 12…

1 Like

Sorry Guys, it was a pre April fools joke.

5 Likes

You had everyone looking for their email :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Seriously!

got_me

3 Likes

Now is not the time. :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

:laughing: :crazy_face: :+1:

2 Likes

2 Likes

Now in the shop you write:

Orders placed today ship May 2021.

Two weeks ago it was end of April 2021, so we’re waiting for an update.

That’s for orders placed today and doesn’t necessarily have any connection to when previous orders would ship. We continue to get new orders and until we reach shipping parity, we might update the date on the shop another time or two. It just depends on the volume of new orders and how quickly we get through the backlog.

4 Likes
π™Όπ™°πšπ™²π™· – 𝟸𝟢𝟸𝟷
πš‚πšž|π™Όπš˜|πšƒπšž|πš†πšŽ|πšƒπš‘|π™΅πš›|πš‚πšŠ
-------------------------------
--|XX|XX|XX|XX|XX|XX
XX|XX|XX|XX|XX|??|??
??|𝟷𝟻|𝟷𝟼|𝟷𝟽|𝟷𝟾|𝟷𝟿|𝟸𝟢
𝟸𝟷|𝟸𝟸|𝟸𝟹|𝟸𝟺|𝟸𝟻|𝟸𝟼|𝟸𝟽
𝟸𝟾|𝟸𝟿|𝟹𝟢|𝟹𝟷|--|--|--

I’ve gotten more updates on delays from my monthly tea subscription than I have from Purism.

Also, not cool @jr3214 :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Yea, this is why I’ve decided I won’t order a L5 until they show they are consistently shipping phones within 10 days of order date. Could be many years from now :rofl::joy:

1 Like

Whereas if you ordered now, you would get it a few months from now, at least allegedly.

1 Like

Yes, allegedly. Zero confidence at this point so I’ll wait and keep my money for now. Not even confident laptops will actually ship in March, just waiting for the late month update explaining another delay. Hopefully I’m wrong and they will but…

2 Likes

I’m going to assume same rules applies where you have to wait until they get to your order for a refund on a pre-order? No other alternatives other than wait to get a refund? Would be extremely helpful to get a refund and cancel the pre-order instead of waiting for half a year on it.

1 Like