Hello, when I went to make a query on GNOME Maps on my PC, I realized that there was :
- no traffic info (or travel time)
- no public transport proposal
There is a Graphhopper link… but the API has become limited in Free (with a credit system where you have to enter your bank details, etc.). In short, the application loses a lot of its interest (as far as I’m concerned, subjective opinion).
- Is it the same on the Librem 5?
- What is the alternative to this problem?
- Has the Pure Maps interface changed ? (I had trouble with it, but again, this is a subjective opinion)
Thank you very much !