Phosh keyboard shortcuts

Once in convergence mode you can drag applications over to the larger screen with a mouse, however there are also already a number of useful key bindings using the “Super” key (the key between the left Fn and Alt keys) that make convergence mode very keyboard friendly:

Super + (Left|Right): Tile the focused window to the left or right side of the active screen
Super + Shift + (Left|Right): Move the focused window to the left or right display
Super + (Up|Down): Maximize or unmaximize the focused window
Super + a: Open the App Launcher, where you can type in the name of the application to launch, or select it with arrow keys
Super + s: Open the App Switcher (similar to hitting the bottom section of the touchscreen on the phone). This allows you to switch between running applications using the arrow keys

Source: https://puri.sm/posts/my-first-week-of-librem-5-convergence/

That is what I know so far.

1. Where are the abhove shortcuts located at?
  2. Are there any more shortcuts?
  3. Can I configure shortcuts myself, e.g. for launching apps?

edit: typo corrected

4 Likes

I’ve found a few others that works:

Alt + Tab: Switches between open windows
Super + V: Opens the notification drawer

But yeah, would be nice if there was some documented cheat sheet with all keyboard shortcuts.

At the time of writing I did not notice the key binding settings in the gnome controll center alias Settings app. There are more shortcuts listed. Don’t know if I missed it or it wasn’t there.