Post-Flash Blues: Partie Deux

Chronological:

1. A big update/grade (whatever) amongst other things, after much effort and tweaking, phone finally sent/received texts w/ image, Store was new with loads off apps and site was fast. The desktop was new, icons and new apps, But that changed when Chat went ape-poo.
  2. To solve all problems, I began the flash-mare. After 7 flashes, Flash was finally successful - sort of. Flash appeared to finish. But didn't change anything.
  3. After upgrading the Flash procedure, it finished with "Errors 0" except for the error where it couldn't find a place to save the log.

It was looking great, but looks are deceiving and so was the Flash. Can’t sent pics w/ text again. Chat has no displaying texts in any sequential order. Camera is the old settings, Puri store has only 3 apps and that takes a long time to show up.

4. After upgrading the Flash procedure, it finished with "Errors 0" except for the error where it couldn't find a places to save the log.
  5. :roll_eyes: <-- supposed to be rolling eyes.
    • No more images w/ texts - again!.
    • Can talk on hone, but people can't hear me.
    • Can barely hear callers. (Yes - it's up full bore).
    • when a text comes in, there are the one text w/ 4 copies.
    • psycho-tap is back again.
    • several things are off-side on the screen - again.

SUMMARY:
    Redux-ed

~s

1 Like

Didn’t have any issues reflashing my device. What USB type did you use? I did have issues with flashing from a USB C to C cable. In using a A to C USB 2.0 cable it seemed to work better.

1 Like

Used A to C /w adapters.

2 Likes