PureOS playing up again

TL;DR
Please please lease, Purism - if you read this, once we have Librem 5 shipped and you had a nice good rest, buy yourself a drink, toast, and then could you please direct your genius to making PureOS better.

If you’re interesting in reading my hole post go ahead:

Ok, this is not a rant but this is just saying.

I installed PIA few days ago

1. My internet connectivity has definitely suffered for it. (I mentioned this here because Purism wants to have PIA directly embedded in their devices, I doon’t think its a bad thing - I’e been PIA customer for a number of years now with great satisfaction but I have been using Linux mint with it)
  2. The system freezes again [already posted about this in the past]

between these two things I spend a lot of time just thinking what am I doing wrong.

Now it just came to me - the fact that a user sits in front of their machine and has to think what have they done wrong to upset the machine - this is not right.
Or maybe I am wrong here?

My thoughts are that an OS should work. At least the basics.

I am a great supporter of Purism and this is not a finding fault in Purism. I recommend Purism to everyone I speak too.
But I find my self having to return to Linux Mint again and again just in order to get my work done and not waist time.
When it works well I enjoy PureOS with GNOME but it seems to be just unreliable.

Please folk from Purism - if you read this, once we have Librem 5 could you please direct your genius to making the OS better.