Resize keyboard after scale to 125%

Didn’t I search correctly or there is no question about this?

I scaled the display to 125% but I do have a major issue with the keyboard as didn’t scaled automatically and more or less is unusable.

Is it there a way to scale (up) the keyboard?

1 Like

@Ick @Emma

Use a custom Squeekboard layout that supports 125% scaling:

2 Likes

Wow … nice work there @Ick
thank you for sharing this

2 Likes

@FranklyFlawless: @Emma is the expert for Firefox CSS and does not know much about Squeekboard and GTK stuff, as far as I know. She just helped me out with an install script to make it easier for people to apply or remove the change.

@dallas87: Don’t hesitate to ask if you still have some questions. And by the way glad to read that someone is really interested in 125% scale - I thought that’s maybe the only one nobody would use. :smile:

1 Like

I’m interested but I founded an issue with it
On web, sms (some other places where I tried it) the keyboard seems to be fine but on terminal it will scale down automatically, so it is hard to use the keyboard when using terminal

1 Like

Which one do you use exactly? I will check if there is a bug. And are you sure that you installed the terminal keyboard as well? It is located in ~/..local/share/squeekboard/terminal. Please open the file that’s inside this folder (if there is any) and tell me the number of the line default: ( with: ...

2 Likes

sorry for that, you’re right
I didn’t installed for terminal as well. it is ok :frowning:

2 Likes