So many errors in logs on my librem 5

So many errors in logs on my librem 5. After achieving to read the logs with journalctl… I was really surprised of the quantity of errors evrywhere. I have to reboot many times during usage… I think this is not normal…

Someone can help me to identify the errors to make of them something usefull for someone to improve the software?

1 Like

The Bluetooth-issues also happen to me very often. But it usually follows with a yellow Kernel: Bluetooth: hci0: Bad flag given (0x1) vs supported (0x0). I’m sure I didn’t use it yesterday (also had such errors on 15th), but I’m using W-Lan. My guess is that it has something to do with initializing after suspend (the white log above should tell if system comes out of suspend).

No idea about the rest of your errors.

2 Likes

Thank you for your answer @Ick ! The funny thing is I have the bluetooth turned off…
Today another unexpected reboot while scrolling down tuba while connected to external display. After reboot lots of more kernel errors

1 Like

Bluetooth turned off while HKS and software-settings for W-Lan turned on? If so, it’s exactly what I do. If not, it would be more unexpected.

1 Like

Sorry but I do not know what’s HKS…

1 Like

HKS = hardware kill switch. One of the three switches on the side of the case cuts the power to the WiFi/Bluetooth.

2 Likes

I have HKS on… And ln the settings Bluetooth off… At least is what I think.

2 Likes