[SOLD] Brand new Librem 5 for sale

I have a Brand new Librem 5 ready for delivery from Puri.sm that they will ship to anyone who wishes to purchase it from me. Ready for immediate shipping. I’m asking $350. Please reply to this post if interested. Thanks

4 Likes

@Alcobot22 are you refering to this product: Purism– Librem 5 ?

Why only 350$ as its price is 700$?

I would buy it

NOTE: The modem should be for europe

1 Like

Thanks. Simply for a quick sale. Yes, it’s the GSM version not USA. I’ll message you direct.

1 Like

All three regional versions of the BM818 are “GSM,” although it’s the 4G LTE frequency bands that really count. Worldwide, with a few exceptions, 3G networks are shutting down, and even 2G/2G+ (i.e. GSM/GPRS/EDGE) in some places.

See: Will my existing SIM card work? What countries and networks will be supported? – Purism

4 Likes

As this is the sale of an order, the buyer would have to liaise with Purism to ensure the buyer’s choice of modem - as part of liaising with Purism to transfer the order.

5 Likes

Perfect, thank you. Have done.

1 Like

@irvinewade
So just to be sure

The specs of the phone are same as the one that’s on sale now, right?
The shipping of it will take days (lets say 1 week maybe?), right?

Thanks

1 Like

Yes.

That depends on whether the shipment is domestic or international. With the latter, it is subject to customs and may incur additional delays, some of which may be within and/or outside of your control.

Part of the process of transferring the order would involve getting the order number. Then, with the order number, Purism could confirm the specs of what you are buying. Beyond that, I would assume that the specs are the same. There are only two specs of Librem 5, the vanilla (3 GB RAM, 32 GB disk) and the higher (4 GB RAM, 128 GB disk) - and at that price the specs won’t be an issue.

However I am neither the seller nor do I speak for Purism - so don’t take my word for it.

1 Like

Thanks @irvinewade, Purism staff have been told it is the “Evergreen” model if that’s of any use. The receipt simply says “Librem 5”.

@dallas87 I’m emailing you the receipt for the phone. I’ve redacted from the receipt the details of my Librem 15. I’ve also sent it to Purism Support and shipping.

1 Like

I’ve made the payment to @Alcobot22
We’ll need to discuss about changing delivery address and modem to be Europe

1 Like

I confirm payment has been received and my Librem 5 should be shipped to @dallas87 Thanks

3 Likes

For clarity, it isn’t good enough to write that in the forum, where Purism may or may not see the post. The actual change needs to be communicated directly with Purism. Hopefully for the sake of @dallas87 that is happening behind the scenes.

However I will assume that all is good with the transaction and mark as SOLD.

1 Like

Thank you. Yes, Purism support and shipping has been emailed with details and original receipt with instructions on new owner, who has been copied, as requested previously by Purism staff. The transfer has been authorized and the shipping is being initiated. All very smooth.

6 Likes

Unfortunatelly, there is no response yet to the email :frowning:

2 Likes

@Alcobot22 received it today … thank you (didn’t expected to receive it that soon)

2 Likes